Friday, November 13, 2015

HPKCHC - Detention November 2015

Several years ago, in 2009 and 2010, I participated in the Harry Potter Knit & Crochet House Cup on Ravelry.com.  I really enjoyed it and recently went back on Ravelry to see if it was still going strong.  It IS still going on, and has grown quite a bit since I was last there.  I think it would be fun to get back into the swing of things, and so in order to have a better chance to be sorted into a house for the next term, which begins in January, I need to submit photos for classes this month.  So, for my first class, Detention November 2015 - I'm submitting these mittens.

Detention is a class for finishing of WIPS (or projects started before the current class and finished in the month of the current class).  These mittens are a part of a set that I'm making .. scarf, mittens, and hat.

The scarf is finished, the mittens are now finished, and I will make the hat for another of the classes in the HPKCHC this month.

No comments: