Saturday, March 26, 2016

My OWL is finished !!!

So my 3 month long project for HPKCHC is finally done!

Here are the finished photos:

weight of the finished owl so I can calculate yardage:


Here is the finished shawl/poncho stretched out in it's entirety:  Peaches had to sneak in the picture as well, of course . . .

And this photo shows a little better view of the the 4 lace sections.  From Top to Bottom I call them: Paw Print, Arch, Diamond, and Feather Leaf.  I noticed the Arch and the Feather Leaf are very similar ... mmm ... I also notice the paw print one doesn't show up very well in the photo ... *sigh*


And as part of the OWL, I needed to write the pattern, since this shawl/poncho is of my own design.  So here is the pattern for those that wish to try it.  If you do try it, please let me know if you find any errors, or if you liked the pattern.  Happy knitting!

Lace Sampler Shawl

Link to Word Document for Pattern.

No comments: