Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Couple more quick finishes . . .

Well, it's the end of the month and I'm trying to get as many classes in as I can . . . So here's a couple more quick finishes ....

I made two little baby / premie hats using the leftover yarn from my large shawl.





I also made this Atari dishcloth.  I created the chart myself, and it does say "atari" at the bottom, although because I wasn't careful with the twists on my purl stitches (I wrap the yarn backwards, and so I have to be aware of it or it affects the final product sometimes.) .. anyway .. during the "atari" section I was twisting my purls, so the words don't show as well as they could have.  The upper part I was more careful, so the details show much better there.  What do you think?  I'd share the chart but I'm unsure if there is a copyright on the symbol .. Anyway .. here's the cloth I made last night:


No comments: