Thursday, September 30, 2010

A 20x30 Verse Puzzle

So, I'm one of the teachers for the preschool class for my Homeschool Group.

We are teaching the kids a verse throughout the year, and will be putting actions to that verse. We'll be introducing a new word or phrase of the verse each time we meet, and I thought it would be neat to have a puzzle that we would add a new piece to each time as well.

Anyway, I've been busy this afternoon cutting the foam board and printing out large words and images for this puzzle. I had designed the puzzle in a 8x11 size which each child will get at the end of the year, but today I transferred that design to the large 20x30 foam board.

Here it is:



The foam board is not actually yellow as it seems in the picture, it is white, just not as white as the paper.

What do you think? Would love to know! :)

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Looks like alot of fun for the kids, I love the idea.
My eye was drawn emmidiately to the animation of the woman vacuuming, being in the vacuum business myself, you gotta love the big, steel, heavy as heck vacuum! My, how things have changed.