Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunsets, Peaches, Basket Making, and Pancakes!

Hi :) I have a few things to share today.

Here's a beautiful Sunset taken Nov 3rd from our living room window.
So pretty.  We've been having a lot of really pretty sunsets lately.  I love how the silhouette of the trees play against the pretty colors of the clouds... :) 

Here's a funny sight I saw this past week.  Peaches and Joel were both just laying on the living room floor.  Peaches tends to follow Joel when he's home.
I also started making my first basket on my own.  Not sure how it's turning out .. I haven't done any more than what the second picture shows .. hopefully it will turn out alright.  I am going to try to work on it today ...


As you in the US know, we had an extra hour on Sunday morning because of Daylight Savings Time ending.  Some people used that hour for sleep, but Joel wanted to make pancakes before church.  So he made us pancakes! :)  I put some bacon in the microwave and we had a delicious breakfast before heading out to church.  It was a treat to have someone else tend the pancakes so that I could eat with dh instead of being the last one to eat or eating standing up by the stove.  Great Job Joel! :)
Here is Peaches under the quilt last evening.

She and Joel stick pretty close together!  It was cute to see her peeking out from under Joel's lap quilt!

2 comments:

Danica said...

I love the cat pics! And good job to your guy for making pancakes. That is awesome!

Tara K said...

While Joel was on the floor with Peaches, he took lots of pictures with his DS and then made a montage with it by setting them to music. That's what I do with family photos on the computer .. so he takes after me a LOT! :)