Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Snowing Again

It's snowing today.  When I got up this morning, there were lots of big fat flakes of snow falling from the sky.  It was actually very pretty.  I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere today though, as I hate driving in snow.  I can do it, I just don't like it.  The snow had lightened up a bit, but it's back to being very heavy again.  I'm sure we'll have to shovel before dh gets home tonight.



Today I hope to get some quilting done, and will probably work on some knitting this evening.  Here are the projects that I'm intending to work on.

Scarf is a *k2,p1* pattern.  Love it!

I got the pattern for this quilt from Lynne. Her blog is here.  I've linked you to the posts about the celtic knots quilt.  She is a very special lady/woman (what's the best term for adult female?) and I'm glad to e-know her! :)

Well, here is is after noon already and I haven't done much of anything.  I was having trouble getting the pictures uploaded. Blogger wouldn't do it the normal way for some reason.  I have done some Facebook and Castleville, and I have one load in the wash. I was going to move the load to the dryer, but when I went in there, found that Missy Peaches had not quite hit the box with her number 2, so I had to clean that up first and went ahead and scooped out the rest of the box while I was at it.  That is supposed to be the boys' job every day, but I guess I didn't ask them yesterday. (Why do I have to ask/tell them when they know they are to do it every day?)  Boys! 

ahem, anyway ... I'm moving forward, but very slowly.  I'm off to actually move the load to the dryer, and perhaps put in another one.  (Not sure how full the baskets are, there might be enough for a load, or it might be better to wait a day or two.)

Hope you all are having a good day ... :)


No comments: