Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Progress . . Step by Step

Sometimes progress is by tiny steps, but with each step you move forward .. so here are my baby steps towards getting things made ...


Here is block #16 (according to the pattern, but not the 16th block I've made for it .. more like the 6th .. ) of the Celtic Knot or "cord of three strands" quilt that I got from Lynne's blog ..

 You can see the pieces were all laid out.  I took this picture last night.  I got the pieces laid out yesterday afternoon.  I sewed a seam or two last night .. also got this little baby hat completed yesterday afternoon.....
Pattern for hat here.
 This morning/noon I spent a little bit more time working on the block.  Getting more pieced together ..
 Peaches wanted to help take pictures.  Actually, I think she just wanted to play with the wrist strap on the camera! :)

No comments: