Tuesday, November 23, 2021

A little bit of Sewing

 In between my crochet and knitting, I've also been trying to straighten out my front room, which I use for sewing and paper crafts.  It had gotten pretty messy, and I need to clear some space so that I can work on the Christmas Cards for this year.  As I was cleaning, there was fabric laid out for cutting to make a bag, so I went ahead and made it! 

I had made several of these drawstring bags earlier this year, and I had it down pat, but I had to start thinking again about what sizes I needed to cut!  I cut the main portions out, and then cut two strips for the drawstring and the casing that holds the drawstring, and I ended up cutting those the wrong size, so I had to look for another scrap to do the drawstring.

All in all, I think it turned out pretty well.





No comments: