Monday, November 29, 2021

Knitted Slippers

 HI Hi.


The past couple of days, my crafting time has been taken up with knitting a couple of pairs of slippers.  These are small slippers, but they were fun.


The first pair is a women's size approx 5 /6.  I used a pattern found on the Bernat website called "origami slippers".  I like the overall look, and I was able to change the pattern, so I didn't have quite as much seaming, but there was still way too much seaming!!  



The second pair of slippers I got the pattern "Aunt Maggie's Slippers" on bevscountrycottage.com.  I omitted the "toe" section as the sport weight yarn I used made a much smaller gauge, and these slippers turned out more child size then adult size.  They will be put into next year's Operation Christmas Child box.



 

These are only about 5" long, so they are very small.


No comments: