Monday, May 23, 2011

Morning Update

Well, it's been a weekend! lol .. I wanted to say eventful, but there was only a couple of events..

On Saturday morning we made an offer on a house, and fully expected it to be countered, but by Saturday evening, we got a call saying the sellers had accepted the offer.  So, we will move into our new WI house by the end of June.  We got a heck of a deal :) so we are happy with that, although now we are praying that the IA house will sell quickly. 

The new house has lots of plantings, and a small but nice back patio where we will be able to watch birds and other wildlife that happen by.




Also - we went on a bike ride on Sunday.  They have here a InterUrban Trail that goes from the northern suburbs of milwaukee all the way up to Belgium and further north as well .. and so we did a small portion of that.  We parked at the Aquatic Center here in Grafton, and biked up about 2.75 miles and then back. We have to estimate because we forgot to bring our bike odometers.  It was a nice ride, and since I was sleeveless, I got a little bit of red on my shoulders, but not bad.  It was very windy and so not too hot even though it was in the upper 70's supposedly.  After the bike ride, dh treated us to McDonald's,and I was able to get another Frozen Strawberry Lemonade ..boy are those good!  I prefer that to ice cream now.  The boys and dh had ice cream.. but I loved my lemonade.  http://www.mcdonalds.com/


For today I have a bunch of video work to do first thing, and then try to clean up the apartment and finish capturing my sister's vhs tapes.  Then before Thursday I will need to grab the parts of her videos that I want to keep for myself before I return her hard drive to her this weekend.

No comments: