Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Birthday Presents

I know I am behind on my posts, and I will catch up later, but I wanted to show you what I got for my birthday.

My ds2 got me this cute greenhouse.. it's all planted with zinnia, marigold and sunflower :)

And my wonderful husband brought me roses :)  I think I need to put more roses in the yard, I love them so much.


And I had a very special gift from God as well.  I have been hearing Sandhill Cranes for weeks, and have really wanted to see them.  I saw a couple flying in Sheboygan, but I hear them around the house all the time.  I was sitting in the living room, hearing the cranes and wishing I could see them, and I saw SIX !  That's 6 .. flying very low right over our backyard :)  It was amazing.  I was only able to get this very poor photo .. but the memory will remain with me :)