Friday, May 18, 2012

May Pictures

Well, I guess I'm going to get all caught up on sharing pictures :)  Of course, then within the next week or two, hopefully I'll have other photo opportunities to share with you!

Here's a few photos from this month so far . . .

A couple of pictures of a Rose Breasted Grosbeak that's been visiting our yard.  Last saturday I was blessed to hear it sing it's heart out over about 1/2 hour.  I'm very pleased to have this bird in our yard :)


Joel has been getting tools for Christmas and his recent birthday.  When we decided to have grandpa help dad put a ceiling fan in the dining room, Joel got his toolbox out and was able to use some of them. :)

Here are the men hard at work.  Well, getting started at being hard at work. :)


Grandpa & Grandma requested that Seth make them some quesadillas.  They had seen his post about it on his blog, and wanted to try them while they were here.


I've also seen a few Baltimore Orioles flying through our yard lately.  They are such pretty birds! :)  I'm glad they are visiting as well. 



And of course, our little bunny, who is growing fast.  Pretty soon won't be able to tell the baby apart form the mom and dad.

And I did some crocheting.  These were made with two skeins of Bernat Handi-something .. Cotton yarn.  It is slightly different then the Sugar n Cream or Peaches & Creme that I normally use. Bumpier.  I got 4 dishcloths and two water bottle carriers out of the the 2 skeins.  Not bad uh?


Well, that is it.  Leave comments! I love comments! :)

No comments: