Friday, July 29, 2011

Stashbusting Party - Pattern

I thought I might share with you all a quilting pattern that I wrote in 2009.  I have shared it in the past, and it's on another website, but that website is going to be discontinued, and I wanted to continue to have this pattern available so here we are! :) .. Is that enough of a run-on sentence for ya? lol.

This pattern is called "Stashbusting Party" and it's a great pattern to use up your stash.  You can choose orphan blocks, or scraps, and make a very nice quilt.

You could add redwork, embroidery, fancy quilting, or use orphan blocks for the plain blocks.  The possibilities are really endless!


Hope you enjoy this pattern.  If you'd like to share a picture of anything you make with one of my patterns, please email them to me at tmskquilt @ gmail dot com.

All my patterns are copyrighted.  Please feel free to share this url with anyone wishing to use the pattern, and you may make as many items with this pattern as you wish for yourself and as gifts to others.  Please do NOT distribute the pattern but rather tell people about my blog so that they can come find the pattern for themselves.

No comments: