Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crochet Projects finished in the last week or so . . .

Show n Tell time :)
I usually knit or crochet in the evenings in front of the TV with the family.  Occasionally I'll read, but that's beside the point :)

Here are some things I put the finishing touches on in the last week. 
This neck scarf/cowl had been crocheted a long time ago - last summer maybe
.. but I just added the buttons last night. 

I made this based on a hat that I saw at our homeschool group.  It's not quite exactly the other hat, but it's got a similar feel to it.  Used Bernat Comfort "mixed nuts" which I purchased at Charity's

This is the same type of pattern as the brown & white one .. but it's using Bernat Softee Baby yarn.  I also "puffed" the main body above the band a little bit, so it's a bit "more". 

Following are three photos of some baby bands.  I didn't have a lot of yarn left in the skeins from the hats I made, so I made a few simple baby bands.  :)



No comments: