Friday, August 26, 2011

Today's Sewing & Zip - It - Up Bags

I've done a little bit of hand sewing last night and today ...

I finished up decorating this zipper jean bag. Those are iron-on jewels.  They aren't sticking 100% .. but they will be pretty while they last! :)

front

back

I saw this really kewl bag over at Craft Passion.  It's a Zip-it-Up Pencil Case .. they also have a tutorial for a Zip-It-Up Coin Purse.  I decided to try my hand at it today.

My first one didn't turn out very neat, but it is very cool!  It works, it's amazing! 


Here's a quick little video of it zipping up .. you really have to see it to believe it! (Please excuse the quality of the video .. it's just a quick one I did on my most basic digital camera.


I think I may try to do some of these on the sewing machine .. get a neater sewing line on it.  I encourage you to try it for yourself!

No comments: